Tuesday 10 May 2011

Last Christmas hobbie cards

Aside from painting all things white.....I LOVE scrapbooking and making cards!!
Its always hard to find the time to get out all my goodies and have a good scrap session as I dont have a craft room YET!!(hehe) but I did take some pics from my last session which was wayyyy to long ago...CHRISTMAS for crying out loud!! Anyhooo I thought I would post some pics of the cards I made :)

 How cute is this little guy???


My pretty tree :)


This one turned out super cute...one of my favorites!


Pretty bows :)

Celebrate!!

sorry sooo fuzzy..I REALLY need a new camera!!! hint hint to ma hubby to be!! ;)

Well thats all the cards I have pics of for now, I will be in the groove one of these days to make some more..Birthday, anniversary ect..

Let me know what one is your favorite :)

Cheers Ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment