Saturday 18 June 2011

Saturday Treasures

Happy Saturday Ladies n a few Gents (wink wink)

I got up early this morning had some coffee then ventured off to check out the yard sales.

Oh how I love yard sales!!!

I found this really interesting print...



I was told that it means "less talk more work"


I also found a couple cute little bottles




So cute.

I also found this old record player for 15 bucks!!!...lol...yes I have records! haha


Now before I went yard Saling I had to get some comfortable new sandles...



I just love them:)

and last but not least Mr.Nova Scotia got himself a nice Father Day gift....


I thought I would try it out


Clearly this garage...AKA Man Cave..could use a good cleaning!!
Oh well ...boys will be boys!

I hope you all are having a lovely Saturday!

Cheers from Nova Scotia

No comments:

Post a Comment