Monday 7 September 2015

My New Shabby Little Cottage on the Ocean !!!

It's Been a LONGGGG Time since I've been on here!!!

I've had quite a year so far and thought it would be a good time to get back in the saddle!

I bought a House in May and am in the process of buying a COTTAGE!!! :)
Its going to be a work in progress but I'm excited and looking forward to the challenge!

This is my shabby little Cottage on the Ocean :)

As you can see I wasn't joking when I said it was Shabby!! and a work in Progress!! haha
It currently has no running water, septic is not hooked up and it has no power!!
Needless to say I'll be roughing it for the first bit until I get some work done!

The inside has a tiny bedroom and one main room that will be the kitchen and living room

Bedroom....



Living room / Kitchen....




I have a few cute things that my mom got at a yard Sale that I'm going to refinish and make all Purrdyyy :)





As you can see I have a thing for white!!

And....I made my first decoration for outside :)


I also have two of these chairs to take..


:)

Well that's it for today! I will post all my projects and the whole process of making this shabby little cottage by the sea into my very own little piece of heaven!!

Until Next time!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment